Meal Planning: Summer Crockpot Recipes For Every Occasion
With warm nights, sunny days, and vacation time at your fingertips it’s hard not to pack your summer with fun dinner parties, day trips, and quality time with friends and family. And why shouldn’t you? No need to let your festive summertime social life get in the way of homecooked, healthy meals. That’s right friends, you can have your cake and eat it too, with healthy crockpot recipes. Using the slow cooker might feel counterintuitive as it’s thought to be used for winter meals.
The reality is, you can create some low maintenance, set it and forget it, meals that are healthy, delicious, and perfect for hot days. Here are five recipe favorites that cover different meals throughout the day.
- Breakfast: Slow Cooker Frittata with Courgettes (Zucchini), Tomato and Feta
- Breakfast: Healthy Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Lunch: Slow-Cooker Greek Stuffed Peppers
- Side Dish: Slow Cooker Corn on the Cob with Chili Lime Butter
- Main Dish: Slow Cooker Santa Fe Chicken Salad
- Main Dish: Salmon in the Slow Cooker