The Top 5 Mother-Daughter Trips On A Budget
Mother-daughter getaways can create some of the very memorable bonding experiences. That said, there’s no reason why either of you should break the bank in order to have an amazing time. Nurture your mental, emotional, and financial health with a budget-friendly vacation.
Here are a few incredible (inexpensive) ideas.
- Take advantage of the phenomenal (and affordable) public transportation in Chicago, Illinois
- Relax around the Barton Springs Pool or Lady Bird Lakes in Austin, Texas
- Explore the great outdoors with Free Entrance Days at a National Park
- Soak up some sunshine with a weekend in San Diego or at the budget-friendly, gorgeous beach town, Todos Santos, Mexico
- Create your own beer tour in Portland, Oregon, the best beer city in America
What are some memorable bonding experiences you’ve had with your daughter? Where did you two go? What did you do?